Average 26 Days On Mkt
55% faster than avg for SOMD
82% Sold In Less Than 30 Days
70% Sold In 2 Weeks Or Less
66% Sold At Or OVER Appraisal!
** There is no * because these are the facts. There is no fine print, The Mayer Group gets results! Numbers Don’t Lie…
One of the biggest dilemmas when selling your home is finding the right Realtor.
Hiring the wrong real estate agent is risky because your home could end up sitting on the market without an offer or you could be forced to sell and compromise your bottom line.
You could even end up owning two homes or none at all!!
46% of houses don’t sell and it takes much more than a sign & cell phone photos to sell your house for the most money in 2019! There are 127 factors in the home sale process that determine if your house sells at the top of the market, the bottom, or not at all…
- Dont’t Let The 6x Effect Cost You $$$ - According to statistics, home buyers believe that repairs and upgrades cost on average 6X times what they actually cost. That’s on average, some are going to be more and some are going to be less. Don’t let the X6 factor or the 6X effect cost you a bunch of money when you’re selling your house. […]
- Vanilla Upgrades Will Attract Vanilla Offers - People love to brag about the things they buy and when it comes to buying a house, people love to make their friends and family jealous. Understanding psychology is key to selling your house for the most money. Many times home sellers are thinking of things very pragmatically. Wanting to focus on the practical benefits […]
- Don’t Let Your House Be A Hot Deal - I think I paid $22 for this tripod. If anything ever happens to it, I can just throw it away and buy another one because it’s only $22. The greatest thing about this tripod to me is not anything to do with the tripod, it’s the price. You don’t want the person buying your house […]
- Skip Your Refund & Build Real Wealth - It’s no secret that Americans do not save a lot of money. In fact, compared to the rest of the world we are near the bottom and it’s going down. Many people use their home as a way to force themselves to save money and for good reason… You need a roof over your head […]
- Would You Rather Avoid Losing 10k Or Making 10k? - People are more motivated by avoiding pain than they are to gain pleasure according to science. It’s a factor of x2. So I want you to imagine for a moment as a home seller, if we were sitting across the kitchen table from each other and I said mister or misses home seller… If […]
- Not Knowing How Much Your Home Is Worth Can Cost You - So the way that I bought this boat was, it was on the side of the road and I called the guy selling it and I said: “Hey, I’m interested in taking a look at this boat.” He says, well, I’m going to tell you, I’ve got a guy who’s coming tonight to look at […]
- I Got Fired! - I Got Fired Here Is What I Learned I got the phone call today that every real estate agent dreads, and that is, we decided to go with another realtor. It stings even worse when the client had already agreed to use me and told me how excited they were and that everything was gonna […]
- How To Sell Your House During The Summer - Selling During Summer Break 3 Tips For selling your house between June 15th and August 20th. #1) Pre-plan the entire process and give yourself time for contingencies. Figure out when to list based on the fact that most offers take 30-45 days to settle. The days on market tend to be around 60 (The […]
- Which Upgrades Get The Most Money When Selling A House - Which Upgrades Are The Best? People always ask me how to get the most bang for your buck when selling a house. There is no answer that fits everyone the same but there are some general rules. Firs that putting effort into the process is ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA! From there focusing on the kitchen, […]
- Overpricing Your Home To Sell - The Downside To Overpricing Your Home Here is what happens in the majority of the cases where people over price their house. People start high and by the time they get to what the price of the house is really worth, they have already lowered it 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, even $200,000. In their mind […]