Guaranteed SOLD Or We Buy It!
Average 26 Days On Mkt
55% faster than avg for SOMD
82% Sold In Less Than 30 Days
70% Sold In 2 Weeks Or Less
66% Sold At Or OVER Appraisal!
** There is no * because these are the facts. There is no fine print, The Mayer Group gets results! Numbers Don’t Lie…
One of the biggest dilemmas when selling your home is finding the right Realtor.
Hiring the wrong real estate agent is risky because your home could end up sitting on the market without an offer or you could be forced to sell and compromise your bottom line.
You could even end up owning two homes or none at all!!
46% of houses don’t sell and it takes much more than a sign & cell phone photos to sell your house for the most money in 2019! There are 127 factors in the home sale process that determine if your house sells at the top of the market, the bottom, or not at all…
- How To Sell Your House During The Summer- Selling During Summer Break 3 Tips For selling your house between June 15th and August 20th. #1) Pre-plan the entire process and give yourself time for contingencies. Figure out when to list based on the fact that most offers take 30-45 days to settle. The days on market tend to be around 60 (The […]
- Which Upgrades Get The Most Money When Selling A House- Which Upgrades Are The Best? People always ask me how to get the most bang for your buck when selling a house. There is no answer that fits everyone the same but there are some general rules. Firs that putting effort into the process is ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA! From there focusing on the kitchen, […]
- Overpricing Your Home To Sell- The Downside To Overpricing Your Home Here is what happens in the majority of the cases where people over price their house. People start high and by the time they get to what the price of the house is really worth, they have already lowered it 10k, 20k, 50k, 100k, even $200,000. In their mind […]
- Prevent Greedy Buyers From Stealing Your Equity- Sometimes selling your house turns into a full-contact sport. There are all kinds of buyers out there! Most of them are great to work with but sometimes they can get a little greedy. I’m going to give you three tips on how to prevent yourself from getting bullied by a greedy home buyer. The […]
- We Knocked It Out Of The Park…- We have sold 4 in a row in less than 7 days, this last one stands out as an example to home sellers considering what to do. Anyone who is thinking about selling but doesn’t want to make any repairs or upgrades. Anyone who things all Realtors are the same. Anyone who thinks there is […]
- Viral Real Estate Marketing- At The Mayer Group, we are generally known for two things… #1 Viral Marketing #2. Selling Houses Quickly In this video, we had a listing that we received 15 showing requests on in less than 24 hours. We used our Coming Soon program where we saturate the social media market using targeted ads to people […]
- Overpricing Your Home To Sell- Overpriced Listings Cost You Money Overpriced listings are the number one reason why 46.5% of houses almost half fail to sell. Start high and lower down little by little until you sell it right at what it’s worth I can see why people want to do that and it does make sense logically however in the real world you’re […]
- Pre-Inspect Before Listing- There are lots of reasons it’s a much better process to have your home pre-inspected. Here are a few #1. On average pre-sale repairs cost 1/2 The buyers will have an inspection and once they discover the repairs they will demand that a certified plumber repair any plumbing issues, an electrician fix all the electrical issues and […]
- Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Listing??- Did you know that a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned cars sell for $2000 more money? What about a house???
- Which Upgrades Are Best- Assuming you might want to consider making some upgrades where should you start?